- Cards come in three elements: Forest, Water, and Fire.
- Additionally, each card also has three main rarity types: Common, Rare, Ultra Rare.
- Additionally, cards belonging to each rarity type can further evolve into the 'EX' category for their rarity:
While there are few differences between the three elements, each rarity type differs in power and rarity, with Common cards being the weakest and easiest to get, and Ultra Rare cards being the strongest and most difficult to get.
There are several ways by which cards get stronger:
- They can be enhanced by sacrificing other cards to raise an existing one's level, and as a result it's stats.
- As well, they can also be evolved with another copy of the same card in order to reach its EX form, becoming weaker initially but upon being fully levelled, reaching a stronger state than before.
Cards can be obtained through a variety of ways:
- through Events and quests
- through a variety of Card Packs, mostly using the in-game currency Gems
- traded with other players for other cards, Power Potions or Energy Drinks.
The following are the site's card galleries, replicas of the in-game galleries:
Android & iOS (after December 2014)
iOS (until December 2014)
Android (until December 2014)
- Full Card Gallery (Android)
- Forest Card Gallery (Android)
- Water Card Gallery (Android)
- Fire Card Gallery (Android)
The following are compiled lists available for browsing on this site:
Common and Common EX
Ultra Rare EX
- List of Forest Ultra Rare EX cards
- List of Water Ultra Rare EX cards
- List of Fire Ultra Rare EX cards