"All men are created equal." Such nonsense was merely the blathering of fools who knew nothing of the world. Fermo believed this with utmost certainty. Born into nobility, he had it all: status, prestige, anything his heart so desired. The lives of the lowborn were worth nothing compared to his. And nothing would convince Fermo otherwise.
- Added on December 10, 2013 during Heroes Colosseo VII:
- Victory Count Reward - 70 wins.
- Battle Count Reward - 90th Battle.
- Reappeared on October 6, 2014 as a Reward for Heroes Colosseo XVI:
- Victory Count Reward - 45 wins.
Fermo (ancient: Firmum Picenum) is a town on a hill and comune of the Marche, Italy, in the Province of Fermo. The meteorite fall of 1996 in this region was named "Fermo". Italian Fermo ("stationary") could derive from Latin firmus "stable, strong, firm, steadfast".