At times, Jenny's spirit was calm as a spring's breeze, while at others it was as fierce as a storm's gale. Born of the wind itself, Jenny's temper changed without warning, and most knew it was wise not to approach her carelessly. It was impossible to know what act would summon destruction, and even a staunch knight donning heavy plate mail could be torn asunder by the ravishing winds.
Added on January 11, 2015 as a Reward during Heroes Colosseo XVIII, altogether 1,140+ cards:
- Class S 46-80 (x2), 121-160 (x2), 161-200, 201-240.
- Class A 201-400 (x2).
- Class B 5-15, 31-60 (x2), 61-150 (x2), 151-250.
- Class C 6-20 (x2), 21-50, 51-100 (x2).
- Combo reward - 200 ATK wins and 120 DEF wins.
- Victory count reward - 120 wins.
Jenny is an English, Swedish, German, Dutch, Spanish feminine name. The name first developed as a diminutive of English and Scottish Jean or English Jane (Hebrew origin, "merciful, gracious") in the Middle Ages, but since the 20th century, it has often been taken as a diminutive of English and German Jennifer (Old Welsh origin, "white, fair, blessed").
Artwork by Lius Lasahido.