While lost in the southeastern ocean, Judar stumbled upon a sunny, tranquil island. As his crew surveyed it, they found it was completely uninhabited. Struck by a bolt of inspiration, Judar decided to found a new kingdom. Its isolated location meant there would be little fear of aggression from other lands. Here, he could build and rule over his ideal country, free of injustice or oppression.
Added on August 3, 2014 as a reward during Heroes Colosseo XIV:
- Class SS 1 (x2), 2-3 (x2), 4-5 (x2), 6-8 (x2), 16-20 (x2), 25-27 (x2), 28-30.
- Class S 1 (x2), 2-4 (x2), 5-8 (x2), 16-30, 46-80 (x2), 81-120.
- Class A 1 (x2), 2-4 (x2), 16-30 (x2), 31-50 (x2), 51-100.
- Class B 4-15 (x2).
- Class C 1 (x2), 2-5.
- ATK/DEF combo - 200 ATK wins and 120 DEF wins.
- Battle count reward - 2500th Battle.
Judar is a character in manga, anime and game Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, a magician specialized in Ice Magic and an Oracle of Al-Thamen and the Kou Empire.
From Swedish judar translates as "jew, jewish".
Artwork by Yang Mansik.