King Breithaupt served to protect the people. He put on special black armor, but did not know that it was armor of darkness... There were a great numbers of enemies, and not all of them were beasts or demons. Sometimes man lashes out at his fellow man. Problems like hunger and natural disasters might be considered enemies, in a sense. He needed great power to protect his people from all of these obstacles.
- Added on October 29, 2013 as a Final Ranking Reward in Echoes of Eternity Raid Event:
- Final rank 1-5 (x2), 6-10 (x2), 11-25 (x2), 26-50 (x2), 51-100 (x2), 101-200, 201-500 (x2), 501-1,200.
- Guild Final rank 1, 2-6, 7-20.
- Reappered on March 13, 2014 in Alchemy Card Pack.
- Reappered on 18 April, 2014 in Alchemy Card Pack 2.
- Reappered on June 19, 2014 in Alchemy Card Pack 3.
Breithaupt is a German nickname for a man with a broad head; derived from Middle High German breit "broad" and houpt "head". Also a last name.
Artwork by Marat Ars.