Neaira looks upon the bones beneath the corpse's flesh with disdain. None of those she has hewn to the marrow suit her preferences, promising though they may have been. Frustration surfaces on her elegant face. Despite her own brusque attitude, she believes a noble lady requires noble servants.
- Available from October 29th to November 27th, 2014 in the Crystal Exchange with Special Exchange Ticket which costs 35,000 Crystals.
- Rereleased in the Christmas Great Friendship Card Pack Card Pack. Drawanble with Friendship Points from December 15th to December 22th, 2014.
Neaira, Neaera, or Neæra are different transliterations of an Ancient Greek feminine name Νέαιρα:
- Neaera (Greek mythology), a name of multiple figures in Greek mythology.
- Neaera (wife of Hypsicreon), is the main figure in an episode of Greek legendary history. She fell in love, seduced and followed Promedon of Naxos, a very good friend of her husband Hypsicreon, a Milesian man. The Milesians declared a war on Naxos over the incident and could have won if not for the stratagem of Polycrite, a maiden of Naxos.
- Neaira (hetaera), a participant of a trial in the 4th century BC.