While able to manifest into any form, Odin is worshiped as a deity in some provinces of Neotellus. The people extol her as an invincible deity able to wield all weaponry known to man.
- Rereleased on June 16, 2014 in the Grab Bag 4 Card Pack
- Rereleased on October 28, 2014 in the Alchemy 5 Card Pack.
- Rereleased on November 18, 2014 in the Dragon's Hoard 6 BOX Card Pack as "Reborn" powered-up animated version Odin, Overflowing Goddess R with different skill and lore.
Odin (from Old Norse Óðinn, "The Furious One") is a major god in most if not all branches of Germanic mythology especially in the Norse mythology branch of Germanic mythology, the Allfather of the gods, and the ruler of Asgard. Homologous with the Old English "Wōden", the Old Saxon "Wôdan" and the Old High German "Wôtan", the name is descended from Proto-Germanic "*Wōdanaz" or "*Wōđanaz". His name is related to ōðr, meaning "fury, excitation", besides "mind" or "poetry".
His role, like that of many of the Norse gods, is complex. Odin is a principal member of the Æsir (the major group of the Norse pantheon) and is associated with war, battle, victory and death, but also wisdom, Shamanism, magic, poetry, prophecy, and the hunt. Odin has many sons, the most famous of whom is the thunder god Thor.
- This card's skill ability was orignally a drop in attack. As of November 03, 2012 it is now a large boost to attack.
- Artwork by Pablo Fernandez.