The "perfect" part refers to the two evolver cards having both been enhanced completely before evolving. Because they were both enhanced fully before evolving, they would contribute 10% of their stats instead of 5%. Thus the new EX now has "perfect" stats in that it has reached its maximum possible ceiling for both attack and defense.
The "Max" part simply refers to the EX card being fully enhanced. Once the card is maxed, its stats cannot be increased any further (with the exception of the skill.)
- Note: some people consider a perfect max card to also have a skill level of 10. Though this is uncommon, (as the skill level is usually stated after PM, when selling) a card with a skill level of ten is worth more then a card of skill level one.
Apart from a very few number of exceptions, card stats can be calculated from the base stats:
- Max Evolved Stats (PM ) = 3.5 * fresh base stats = 1.4 * RM Stats
- Max Regular Stats (RM ) = 2.5 * fresh base stats
- Base Evolved Stats (PM ) = 1.7 * fresh base stats = 0.68 * RM Stats
- Special Evolve Cards (Prillas, Clovers, Karl/Pyotr, Kindred/Lady Way/Achile, Tea Party)
- Impending Peg Powler
- Elegant Naga Raja
The price of PM cards is usually double the price of the base card in Energy Drinks or Power Potions, in addition to a small amount of ED or PP to compensate for the time and Coins spent on enhancing. For example, if the base price of Atum of Vitality was 30 ED, its PM version would be 60 ED plus an additional 1-5 ED to compensate for having the card fully enhanced.