The blade he had so lovingly crafted was now thrust deep into his beloved wife's chest. A thief had snuck into Ruben's smithery, taken his blade, and used his wife to test its sharpness. As his soul filled with unbearable grief, a sudden realization struck him: Every single one of the blades he had forged over the years had been created to kill. And as the master craftsman who brought them into this world, the blood of countless people was on his hands.
- Added on December 10, 2013 during Heroes Colosseo VII:
- Victory Count Reward - 45 wins.
- Reappeared on October 6, 2014 as a Reward for Heroes Colosseo XVI:
- Victory Count Reward - 20 wins, 70 wins.
- Revenge Ccount reward - 30 Successful Revenges.
Ruben is a Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Scandinavian, Slavic, and Spanish masculine name of Hebrew origin; the meaning is "behold, a son; see, a son". Derived from the elements ra'ah meaning "to see" and ben "son". A variant of Reuben, and an original form was Reuven, a Biblical name.