- Honesty is the best policy. Lying or scamming will not be tolerated and will result in possible ban from the wiki.
- Please be polite and treat others with respect while discussing trading offers.
- Please no shouting (typing in all caps). This distracts from other trades that do not use shouting to advertise their trades.
- Please only use the default font size, using a larger font size will distract other trades who are not using modified fonts.
- Keep all trades on this page. Do NOT use any other page to post requests. Trade requests posted on other pages will be considered spam and will be deleted.
- Selling in-game cards/items/accounts for real money is against the rules of the wiki. Please take such discussion somewhere else.
- Cross game trades are no longer allowed on the wiki. Click here to read more about it.
- Have fun!
How to PostEdit
- Simple to use, just post request, leave ID and trades will begin. If you use this page regularly, consider registering.
- Please confine all postings to trade offers only. For questions about the game, please go to the relevant article pages and post in the comment section.
- Need to know the price of something? Find out here: Ultra Rare Price Guide (iOS)
Abbreviations for BeginnersEdit
- ED = Energy Drink (sometimes known as EP)
- PP = Power Potion
- R = Rare
- UR = Ultra Rare
- SK = Skill
- PM = Perfect Max (Max evolved card with perfect stats; using 2 maxed cards to evolve.)
- IMP = ImPerfect Max (Evolved card with non-perfect stats; using 2 non-maxed cards to evolve.)
- RM = Regular Max (Regular base card at maximum level)
- Fresh = An unenhanced card (at level 1)
- MBD = Mighty Baby Dragon
- MYD = Mighty Young Dragon
- GBD = Genius Baby Dragon
- GYD = Genius Young Dragon
- PBD = Prosperous Baby Dragon (aka 30,000 coins)
- PYD = Prosperous Young Dragon (aka 50,000 coins) — the prosperous abbreviations are rarely used
For Other Abreviation follow this link (complete list): Ultra Rare Abbreviations
- Important notice regarding message filtering on the front page!