Ymir received a massive sledgehammer for what could be referred to as her third birthday. Despite admitting she hoped for something more befitting her gender, she smiled nevertheless. Indeed, any gift from the one who created her would have pleased her. She also felt he was constantly giving her gifts, like a warm smile or a kiss on the cheek. Her life itself was her master's gift. "I promise I'll make it up to you sometime," she would say, to which Ymir's master would simply smile all the warmer.
- Added on July 23, 2014 as a Final Ranking Reward during Beauty by Design Raid Event, altogether 256+ cards:
- Final Rank 1 (x2), 2-5 (x2), 6-15 (x2), 16-30 (x2), 31-50 (x2), 51-100, 101-150, 151-200.
- Lucky Ranking 2,000, 3,000, 5,000, 10,000, 15,000.
- Mega Lucky Ranking 777 (x2).
- Guild Rank 1.
- Rereleased on October 13, 2014 in Rising Sun Box Card Pack.
Ymir is masculine name of Old Norse origin and it is predominantly used in Scandinavian. Variations of Ymir include Ymeer, Ymeere, Ymire, and Ymyr.
In Norse mythology, Ymir, Aurgelmir, Brimir, or Bláinn is a primeval being born of primordial elemental poison that dripped from the icy rivers Élivágar and lived in the grassless void of Ginnungagap, and the ancestor of all jötnar. Ymir birthed a male and female from the pits of his arms, and his legs together begat a six-headed being. The gods Odin, Vili, and Vé fashioned the Earth (elsewhere personified as a goddess Jörð) from his flesh, from his blood the ocean, from his bones the hills, from his hair the trees, from his brains the clouds, from his skull the heavens, and from his eyebrows the middle realm in which mankind lives, Midgard.